Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before a booked class. Class cancellations made within 48 hours, for whatever reason, are lost classes.
- Cancelled classes must be rescheduled within 7 days.
- Students can reschedule lessons but this must happen at least 48 hours before a booked class. The class must be rescheduled within 7 days.
- If a suitable time cannot be agreed for a rescheduled or cancelled class, the class is lost.
- Students must be on time for classes. If a student is more than 15 minutes late without prior notice, the class will be lost.
- In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a lesson or I am late, the class will be rescheduled.
- Classes must be used within 3 months of the payment date unless more than 12 classes are booked. In this case, 1 class (minimum) should be booked a week.
- Students are encouraged to book their classes in advance. There is no guarantee that another student will not book a preferred time slot.
- Classes, unless part of a group package, cannot be shared.
- All students are responsible for providing a quiet study environment.
- Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.
How much are classes with English Only?
The price of classes get cheaper the more that you book. The prices are all here.
How do I pay for classes?
How long are classes with English Only?
All classes are 60 minutes long.
Can I cancel classes?
Cancellation of classes must be done 48 hours in advance. If you cancel within 48 hours, your class will be lost. Cancelled classes must be rescheduled within 7 days.
Can other people join me in my class?
Classes are only for the person who booked them. There are different prices for group classes.
What equipment do I need?
It is better to use a computer, tablet or a laptop for classes. It is possible a phone but you will not have the same class experience as the screen is too small. It is important to have a microphone and a webcam for our sessions. Read more here.
What happens if my Internet connection is unstable?
It is your responsibility to connect using a stable Internet connection. If you have connection problems, we will try to establish a good connection but this may use up your class time. The majority of classes are problem free and there are no connection issues.
What is a trial session?
This is not a class. It is an opportunity for us to meet and test out our connection. It also gives me a chance to assess your current level of English and to discuss your requirements. A trial session is free and takes up to 15 minutes. You can book a trial session here.
How do I book class times?
There is a password protected class booking page. You will see a link to this once you have paid for your classes. You can check class availability here. I am also happy to schedule classes at the end of each class session but it is beeter to book in advance to guarantee a time that is suitable for you.