Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before a booked class. Class cancellations made within 48 hours, for whatever reason, are lost classes.
- Cancelled classes must be rescheduled within 7 days.
- Students can reschedule lessons but this must happen at least 48 hours before a booked class. The class must be rescheduled within 7 days.
- If a suitable time cannot be agreed for a rescheduled or cancelled class, the class is lost.
- Students must be on time for classes. If a student is more than 15 minutes late without prior notice, the class will be lost.
- In the unlikely event that I need to cancel a lesson or I am late, the class will be rescheduled.
- Classes must be used within 3 months of the payment date unless more than 12 classes are booked. In this case, 1 class (minimum) should be booked a week.
- Students are encouraged to book their classes in advance. There is no guarantee that another student will not book a preferred time slot.
- Classes, unless part of a group package, cannot be shared.
- All students are responsible for providing a quiet study environment.
- Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.
How much are classes with English Only?
Contact me for prices.
How do I pay for classes?
How long are classes with English Only?
All classes are 60 minutes long.
Can I cancel classes?
Cancellation of classes must be done 48 hours in advance. If you cancel within 48 hours, your class will be lost. Cancelled classes must be rescheduled within 7 days.
Can other people join me in my class?
Classes are only for the person who booked them. There are different prices for group classes.
What equipment do I need?
It is better to use a computer, laptop or a tablet for classes. It is possible to use a phone but you will not have the same class experience as the screen is too small. It is important to have a microphone and a webcam for our sessions. Read more here.
What happens if my Internet connection is unstable?
It is your responsibility to connect using a stable Internet connection. If you have connection problems, we will try to establish a good connection but this may use up your class time. The majority of classes are problem free and there are no connection issues.
What is a trial session?
This is not a class. It is an opportunity for us to meet and test out our connection. It also gives me a chance to assess your current level of English and to discuss your requirements. A trial session is free and takes up to 15 minutes. You can book a trial session here.